How to win in a world of relentless change, ferocious competition, and unstoppable innovation?
Leaders today confront a world where the unprecedented is the norm. Wherever one looks, one sees the exceptional and the extraordinary:
- Business newspapers decrying the state of capitalism.
- Once-innovative companies struggling to save off senescence.
- Next gen employees shunning blue chips for social start-ups.
- Corporate miscreants getting pilloried in the blogosphere.
- Entry barriers tumbling in what were once oligopolistic strongholds.
- Hundred year-old business models being rendered irrelevant overnight.
- Newbie organizations crowdsourcing their most creative work.
- National governments lurching towards bankruptcy.
- Investors angrily confronting greedy CEOs and complacent boards.
- Newly omnipotent customers eagerly wielding their power.
- Social media dramatically transforming the way human beings connect, learn and collaborate.